lunes, 26 de octubre de 2020

 Hi Nicole.

I hope you are doing well. We haven't seen each other in a while. I am writing you this email to tell you what happened in my life these last couple of months.I have been taking english classes at university, so I am trying to learn how to speak and write in english. I have new classmates. I think they seem nice and I'm pretty sure they are good students.  My english classes are at night but the classes are always interesting. Usually in the evenings I do my homework because I have to be free at night for my classes.

And tell me, what have you been doing all these months? 

Love 

Sara .

1 comentario:

  1. Tips:8/10
    ...what has happened...English...In the evenings I usually do...

    ResponderEliminar

Rasing money for charity

 Hey guys. I would like to thank for the support and the donations that you gave us the past couple of weeks.we have raised a lot of money f...